~ Mimi's Adventures in Crafting ~

The musings and adventures of a "forty-something" wife and mother whose inner-artisan has been reignited. Enter my realm and enjoy....


Sunday, November 15, 2009

Anticipation...


Ok…here’s the deal…my jeans project seems to be taking longer than anticipated. Technically I have completed sewing on my project but haven’t had the opportunity to put everything all together on this blog. Not because I haven’t had time to sew or do laptop work but because I had to tear my “room” down due to my daughter visiting for the weekend.

As I have told you before I have “liberated” my daughter’s room being as she has moved into an apartment while finishing her final year of college. Unfortunately for me, when she comes home to visit, the room has to get torn down and a makeshift bedroom set up for her stay. I am happy with her coming and getting the chance to visit and spend time with her but now that she is heading back up North I will once again set the sewing room back up. Total tear-down time with bedroom set-up: 1 hr. 45 mins.

Mmmm….I am hoping I can set the room up more quickly this week for I do want to get back to my sewing. “Sew” many new projects await…the anticipation is killing me! ;-)

…more tomorrow on my M5142 jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails