~ Mimi's Adventures in Crafting ~

The musings and adventures of a "forty-something" wife and mother whose inner-artisan has been reignited. Enter my realm and enjoy....


Wednesday, December 9, 2009

An Early Christmas Gift


Even though Christmas is right around the corner one can not help but give to others a little bit early. Of the many projects sitting in the wings to be completed I decided to help my daughter with decorating her apartment for Christmas. To greet visitors to her new pad I decided to sew up a really cute wreath that appeared in the Better Homes & Gardens Holiday Crafts magazine (You are “Snow” Welcome Wreath, photo page 58, directions page 64 – 65).


When I saw this wreath I figured it would fit perfectly in with her personality and lifestyle. I was right…she loved it and hung it up right away when she got home!!!

Enjoy the holiday season…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails